Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm back? Kinda? Maybe?

So in my available time since I've finished the school year, I have been trying to clear my modest painting queue. Here's a finished "squad" of Ogre Bulls. A few I'm not totally proud of, but I did start painting them almost a year ago when I didn't have a fleshed out style, and color palette (just look at how ugly that Bellower is compared to the Standard Bearer and Crusher).

Ogre Bulls Ranked Up



So I've decided that instead of doing a slow reveal [of Heroes United] like I mentioned in my last post I'm just going to "release" the rule set as one large file (post).

If you don't know this here's the description of (new working title) Metropia: A small scale skirmish table top game centered around Super Heroes facing off against Villains and their Henchmen (or even other Heroes!).

A Ginger Bull!
Short post this time, but next time I'll make up for it with a novel of a post.

Till our paths cross again...


GNOBLARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment